Saturday 20 June 2009

I'm back, and better than ever.

As if I didn't know this would happen. I start a blog, and write and write enthusiastically for a while, then get bored and do different things. And here we are months down the road, and I suddenly realize, "oh, I haven't written in my blog." So I'm remedying the situation by telling some stories. Lots of things have happened, though I'm not sure where to start.
I got a second job on Saturday nights at a gay people bar, which is pretty fun. And I went to Dublin yet another time, and had a really amazing four days there. Work was getting horrible, then better, then horrible, just sort of like a yo-yo. I'm saving up to move away to Dublin at the end of the summer, which I actually can't wait for. I made some wonderful friends there and there will be all new adventures to have!
Yesterday on my way to work, I saw four magpies hopping in a circle around a park bench. I'm obsessed with magpies, so this was a great thing to see.
And today, I spied two doves sitting on a rooftop kissing each other on the beak.
Can you even imagine such a thing?
Oh, and today there were bugs flying around because we leave the back door open, so I chased them around the room with a hand-hoover, and sucked them all up, so they can have a party in there with the bits of dust and dog hair.

I'm going to have to start getting ready for work very soon, but then two days off!
And Rory is coming for a visit in 13 days, which will be wonderful!

Hm, oh yes, the things I've eaten! Well, I haven't really had much of an appetite lately so I haven't really eaten anything to write home about, just lots of nothings really. In fact, a girl in work today told me I'd lost weight. I'm hungry now though, so i might make a sammige. That's right, a sammige. Sorry this isn't as fun to read as previous posts, but remember that I need to get back into the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment