Wednesday 8 April 2009

A Day Off From Being At Work

Today was mostly about vampires.  It seems the world has gone vampire mad.  And I'm including myself here.  I think it's because Twilight just came out on DVD and also Let The Right One In is about to come out in the cinema.  
I'm downloading lots of new movies to my hard drive to watch whenever I want. These movies include:  Poor Little Rich Girl, Suspiria, BAPS, Return To Oz, Party Girl, The Doom Generation, and Queer As Folk-series 4 and 5.
But it's taking forever.
Very little happened today, so I will tell you about the things I've eaten. I didn't really have breakfast (naughty), so for my lunch I ate some of the vegetable curry that has been simmering since yesterday, and is very delicious.  Then when Pris came home from work, I had a bit of her pizza that she had delivered. It was phenomenal, for a delivered pizza.  I really enjoyed it.  That's all I've really eaten today because I'm trying to lose a bit of weight, and the whole "eat little and often" way of doing things isn't working but keeping me at a solid 10 stone.  Eugh!  
Also, last night I made a root vegetable and coriander soup.  It was amazing. If there's one thing I'm good at it is making delicious and nutritious soups.  I'd be a pretty handy person to have taking care of you if you were feeling unwell.
At work, a girl asked me if decaf coffee has milk in it.  She didn't know what decaf meant. 
Mostly I'm really excited to be going to Dublin in 2 weeks.  There are activities planned, and I'm going to explore the city and see how much I fall in love with it.  I've got the feeling that I will fall quite in love with it.  Hopefully the weather will be nice and allow me to enjoy a picnic or two.  Actually, if I want a picnic I will have one, rain or shine.  
I'm working on a new song that I'll be doing with Edgar Retro, and also will be playing at his club night in Vienna sometime in July.  
I cleaned my room today.  It looks nice. I might rearrange it tomorrow after I come home from being at work.  I really have nothing to write about here, you know.  Hmm.
I should leave my window open tonight so that hopefully a vampire will come and make me into a vampire as well.  VAMPIRES!

No comments:

Post a Comment