Thursday 2 April 2009

My First Workday -Peter Glam, Age 25

Today I started at my new job. It was nice. The other kids were really nice to me, but I think they were just faking it, because they are all hairdressers, and you never know who to trust. My boss is nice too, but he doesn't tell me very much. Like how much money i make, or when my hours are. Most of my day, I spent making coffee and cappuccino for people who are getting their hair cut. Then I sweep up the hair that gets cut. For my lunch, I had a ham and cheese sandwich and a bottle of water. Then I wash bowls full of where the dye for the hair gets mixed up. And last, but not least, I wash the cups that had the coffee and cappuccino that I made for the people who were getting their hair cut. But the day was nice, and I got good luck wishes this morning that helped me through the day. I hope that tomorrow I might make a new friend!

Today was good!

-peter, age 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment