Sunday 5 April 2009

My weekend.

Yesterday, after finishing work, I went to where Pris works, to wait for her to finish.
Then we drove to Sainsbury's to get an orchid and a bottle of wine for Tracey, and also a couple of cases of beer for us because we had thirsty mouths.  Then we decided to drive down to London for Nuke Them All.  So I did the girls' makeup, and we got dressed, and zoomed off to the big city.  We arrived at Mark's house, and checked out the FAB new shed they've erected in the back garden next to the goldfish pond.  This shed is massive and soundproofed and decorated like a bachelor pad.  I really like it.  We went to Nuke which was pretty fun, especially as I got to see everyone I haven't seen in a few weeks at least.  Did a bit of misbehaving, and finally left to Mark's for PARTY IN THE SHED.  Everyone started to leave quite early, like 5.30 or something, so Pris and Lauren and I went to sleep on the sofa, and when we woke up we went with Zakiya to Broadway Market for a drink drink at The Dove.  Then time to go home, and it was the longest walk (drive) of shame ever.  Now the girls are asleep, and I'm curled up in my bed nestled amongst my million pillows and cushions feeling safe and secure.  I want to watch something, a movie of some kind.  I'm quite exhausted but I feel that if I nap now, I'll wake up in the middle of the night, and that will be that, sleeping patterns ruined again.  
And, Tracey wants to take us to Thorpe Park tomorrow, then stay overnight in a hotel and go to the zoo on Tuesday.  I have to work on Tuesday, so I'd have to get a train back to Chelmsford on Monday night and miss the zoo altogether, which sucks because I LOVE the zoo.  I really like looking at strange creatures up close and wanting to keep them.  There probably will be lion cubs there and everything (ahem!).
Maybe a quick nap wouldn't hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment