Monday 20 April 2009

Yesterday and Today.

Yesterday wound up with the girls and their friend Tara being drunk and high, and hunting a rat in the garden.  And Tara weilding a small axe, and Pris setting off fireworks in broad daylight.  I was being a smug sober, all the while, sipping water and being aloof!  I even ate tofu and bulgar wheat.  Before that, we had a pretty good brunch of fruit salad (asian pears, clementines, kiwifruit, purple grapes, strawberries, bananas and passion fruit).  and some concotion of laurens including eggyweg, bacon, tomato and onion in a ramekin, with goats cheese on top.  And cloudly lemonade to drink.  
I got a bit upset about the tuna pasta not being made the right way, but the feeling soon passed.

Today, I woke up to another beautiful day of sunshine and wispy clouds, and Pris and I drove off to town to do some errands, which included me finding out what days I work this week (just tomorrow, and a week off!), then getting a key cut for me after the debacle of being locked out in the rain for hours and hours the other night.  And Pris found a pair of shoes somewhere, I'm not sure where, and wanted to take them back to get the money back for them.  Then we came home to do a spot of weeding of the backyard, until I was viciously attacked by a demon-spider, and Pris was assaulted by a stinging nettle, so now we're on a break, and have just had a lunch, in which I consumed about 150% of my saturated fat allowance in one fell swoop.  Nebermind, I'm just going to not eat any more today unless it is a green leaf of some kind.  Also, I love baby orangutans-especially ones named Peanut, and Pickle.  And lion cubs.  Just baby animals, really.
3 more sleeps till holiday.  Things couldn't really get much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment