Wednesday 1 April 2009

vital ingredients.

I realized that I had missed some vital ingredients to my day today!  It was that spider that tried to kill me that made me forget.
So, while still in town, Joe and I went to a pet shop. I had to warn him about how I always get cuted out by pets in pet shops.  I saw a beautiful bird of some kind that let me give it a little scratch on the neck and he was so affectionate! I fell in love.
They also had:  african pygmy hedgehogs, tortoises, cute rats, cute mice, and water dragons (on of them had a cricket on his head as a hat. silly cricket with a death wish).  I wanted a chameleon because I'm pretty much in love with John and Erin's new one called Elliot Stabler, but they were sold out.
Also, when I got home, I climbed into bed with Tracey to watch The Boy With The Striped Pajamas.  It was the most depressing thing I've seen in a while. I felt a bit sad afterwards, that's when I cleaned my room and tried to write some things.
Also, I'm eager for the working things out and seeing what happens.  Yep. That's how vague I'm going to be from time to time.x


No comments:

Post a Comment