Sunday 19 April 2009

The Sunny Sundays

Now, I'm one who just enjoys a sunny day.  I just am.  I hate the days when it's cold and doom and gloom.  Like the other day when I had a nightmare day at work, and FINALLY when I got home, realized I didn't have a key, and the girls hadn't gotten back from Oxford yet.  So I waited.  And waited.  It started to get dark and cold, and started to rain.  2 hours this lasted for, until I decided to find Joe, and hang out with him instead of shivering without a jacket.  
Today it's a sunny day.  We're going to tidy up the downstairs, then have a fruit breakfast in the garden, in the sunshine.
Yesterday, I didn't really get to enjoy the sun as much as I'd like, but I did get lots of new magazines to browse, which was quite nice.  Pris and I tried to enjoy some wine in the garden, but wound up shivering because the sun wasn't reaching us anymore, and also Lucky left us one of his dog turds nearby, so it kind of killed the mood.
4 more sleeps until I am going to Dublin.  It's all very exciting, but mostly I just want to sleep and sleep until it's time to get ready to go to the plane station.  
Maybe some interesting or hilarious things will happen, like just now Pris entered my bedroom chambers to tell me the Lauren sprayed her with the hose.  Silly girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment